Advocate High Court
Licence No: H.C.R. No.45886
– State Counsel for Ministry of Law & Justice, Pakistan
– Vice President for Pakistan for Global Peace and Harmony-UK
– Life Member, Lahore High Court Bar Association, Lahore.
– Life Member, Lahore Bar Association.
High Profile Cases:
- Bahria Town Pvt. Ltd vs. Govt. of Punjab etc (Ring Road Case) Reported as 2017 CLC 1793 Lahore
- Sardar Aftab Virk vrs. Federation of Pakistan before Lahore High Court, Lahore against MQM supremo. (Hate speeches case) Ref: WP. No.22093/15 Success: Media Blackout of Founder of MQM
- Suo motu case of Supreme Court of Pakistan against Child Molestation Case / Zainab Rape/Murder case. Role: Research and Analysis
Ali has 13 years of experience in Civil litigation, Constitutional Law, Corporate and Commercial Litigation in the High Courts and Subordinate Courts across the province of Punjab, Sindh and the Capital Territory Islamabad. Ali is a Co-founder and Senior Partner at Anjum Hameed Law Firm with an extensive practice in complex civil litigation including constitutional, corporate, commercial, intellectual property matters, labour and entertainment laws and has previously worked with top-notch lawyers of the Country.
Ali has the credit to represent Public Works Department of Pakistan, Pakistan Post, Postal Life Insurance Company and Lahore Electricity Supply Company (LESCO) as State Counsel on behalf of the Ministry of Law and Justice, Pakistan.
Ali has advised Berkley Group of Companies in the UK for the new investment in Pakistan, and served with the Honorary Consulate General of Latvia in Pakistan as Legal Advisor. Ali has a great deal of experience to represent celebrities in the courts, drafting Contracts and MOUs for the entertainment industry including Veena Malik.
As a Pro bono, Ali has pleaded Constitutional matters and earned honour and success in High Profile matters including Restoration of Local Bodies Representatives, High-Treason Cases, Land Acquisition Matters in the Lahore High Court at Lahore and many more.
Ali has helped companies in Mergers, Acquisition and Wind up matters. Has experience in Registration and defend companies, firms, Associations for copyrights and Trademarks infringements in the intellectual property tribunals / courts as well as before the Competition Commission of Pakistan. Ali has expertise in the Civil matters, Estate / Property Law, Cooperative Housing Societies Matters, Inheritance and Succession Law.
Ali has the credit to work in a variety of fields i.e. Corporate Trainings, Motivating Employees, and Teaching English Language, with hands on with the CRM, Inbound and Outbound Call Center industry, HR Management and Marketing / advertising field, and an aspirant of Change Management.