Ali is a dedicated and accomplished professional high court advocate with over fourteen years of experience in providing expert legal counsel and strategic guidance. Proven track record of overseeing successful legal teams, enhancing client satisfaction, and steering complex cases, he is committed to delivering exceptional results. Throughout his career, he has had the privilege of representing various distinguished clients, including Consulates, Politicians, and Media Celebrities. In addition to my diverse clientele, I serve as a panel advocate for esteemed organizations such as PEMRA, NHA, NPB, and PCBL. This role allows him to contribute his legal expertise on critical matters within these entities. Furthermore, he is a Senior Partner at our Law Firm, where he plays an instrumental role in guiding and mentoring fellow lawyers. By combining Ali’s legal acumen, extensive experience, and unwavering commitment to justice, he strives to provide exceptional legal representation and uphold the highest standards of the legal profession.
Area of Expertise
- Cyber-crimes, e-frauds & crimes through latest devices Litigation
- Constitutional Law
- Civil, Criminal & Family Litigation
- Corporate, Competition & Commercial Law
- Money Laundering & Offshore Companies Litigation Strategic
- Thinking, Analytical Approach & Training
- Legal Negotiating
- Drafting & Research
- Strong Reasoning of Complex & Factual Legal Material
Legal Advisor to Public Bodies
- Auqaf & Religious Affairs Department, Government of the Punjab.
- Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority (PEMRA)
- National Highway Authority (NHA)
- National Bank of Pakistan (NBP)
- Punjab Cooperative Board for Liquidation (PCBL)
- Punjab Food Authority (PFA)
- Lahore Electricity Supply Company
- Honorary Consulate of Latvia – Islamabad
- Berkeley Group of Companies
- Berkeley Technologies (Pvt) Ltd
- Celebrities from the entertainment industry: Veena Malik (Film star), Madam Sahira Naseem (Singer), Noor Bukhari (Film Actress), Najam Malik (Music Producer), Faisal Jamil Ghurki (Film Producer-UK), Madam Abdia Parveen Sufi Singer (Saram Music Studio).
Honors & Associations
- Punjab Bar Council Lahore, Pakistan (Since 2008)
- Life Member, Lahore High Court Bar Association, Lahore
- Life Member, Lahore Bar Association, Lahore
- Additional Secretary, Int’l Legal Affairs Committee of Lahore High Court Bar
- Member Committees of Lahore High Court Bar Association (2011)
- Executive Committee
- Anti-corruption Committee
- Jail Reforms Committee
- Human Rights Committee
High Profile Pro bono Cases
- Imran Ahmed Khan etc vrs. Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif etc before Supreme Court of Pakistan. Ref: PLD 2017 SC 265, (Panama Papers case)
Role: Research Work on Money Laundering and White-collar crimes
Success: Prime Minister disqualified.
- Sardar Aftab Virk vrs. Federation of Pakistan before Lahore High Court, Lahore against MQM supremo. (Hate speeches case) Ref: WP. No.22093/15
Success: Media Blackout of Founder of MQM
- Pakistan Zindabad Party vrs. Federation of Pakistan before Lahore High Court, Lahore (Challenged vires of Election Act, 2017)
Success: Impugned Sections were deleted.
- Suo motu action of Supreme Court of Pakistan against Child Molestation Case / Zainab Rape/Murder case.
Role: Research and Analysis
Other Achievements at Firms
- Successfully negotiated and finalized a critical contract, resulting in cost savings of 15% for the company at Anjum Hameed Law Firm.
- Received commendation from senior management for providing accurate and timely legal advice during a complex litigation case at Anjum Hameed Law Firm.
- Developed and implemented a comprehensive legal compliance training program, increasing staff awareness by 40% at Awais Law Associates.