An accomplished, solutions-focused professional with broad experience in trial and appellate courts. Ali specialises in both the public and private sectors having 13 years of experience in Civil litigation, Constitutional Law, Corporate and Commercial Litigation in the High Courts and Subordinate Courts across the province of Punjab, Sindh, and the Federal territory Islamabad. Ali is a Co-founder and Senior Partner at Anjum Hameed Law Firm with an extensive practice in complex civil litigation including constitutional, corporate, commercial, intellectual estate / property matters, labour and entertainment laws.
Ali has the credit to represent the Public Works Department of Pakistan, Pakistan Post, Postal Life Insurance Company and Lahore Electricity Supply Company as State Counsel on behalf of the Ministry of Law and Justice, Pakistan. Advised Berkley Group of Companies in the UK for the new investment in Pakistan, and Legal Advisor to the Honorary Consulate of Latvia in Pakistan.
As a Pro bono, Ali has pleaded constitutional matters and earned honour and success in High Profile matters including Restoration of Local Bodies Representatives, High-Treason Cases, Land Acquisition Matters in the Lahore High Court at Lahore.
Ali has the credit to work in a variety of fields i.e. Corporate Trainings, Motivating Employees, and Teaching English Language, with hands on with the CRM, Inbound and Outbound Call Centre industry, HR Management and Marketing / advertising field, and an aspirant of Change Management.
- – Business Laws
- Punjab Bar Council Lahore, Pakistan (Since 2008)
- Life Member, Lahore High Court Bar Association, Lahore.
- Life Member, Lahore Bar Association, Lahore.
- Additional Secretary, Int’l Legal Affairs Committee of Lahore High Court Bar.
- Member Committees of Lahore High Court Bar Association (2011)
- Badar Expo Solutions vs. FOP etc (C.P. No.3216/2021) before Karachi High Court (Dubai Expo 2020 case)
- Suo motu case of Supreme Court of Pakistan against Child Molestation Case / Zainab Rape/Murder case.
- Asad Bashir Khattak vs. Ministry of Foreign Affairs etc (W.P No.134/2021) before Islamabad High Court.
- Cases against Mian Tariq Mahmood video maker in Judge Arshad Malik Video Leak Case
- Muhammad Naeem vs. D.G. Food Authority etc (W.P No.19690/2021) before Lahore High Court, Lahore.
- A high-profile high-treason case against MQM Supremo, Altaf Hussain titled Sardar Aftab Ahmad Virk vs. Prime Minister of Pakistan etc (W.P. No. 22093/2015 & WP. No.27260/2016) Full bench of Lahore High Court, Lahore.
- A high-treason case of Dawn Leaks against Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif titled Pakistan Zindabad Party vs. Federation of Pakistan etc (W.P No. No.220424/2018) Full bench of Lahore High Court, Lahore.
- Landmark cases of ‘M/s Bahria Town vs. Govt. of Punjab etc’ reported as (2017 CLC 1797) Lahore High Court, Lahore.
- Trademark infringement and Passing off, Alternate Remedy (Section 10) and a milestone case W.P. No.9518/2009 titled “LPG Association vs. Competition Commission of Pakistan” in Hon’ble Lahore High Court, Lahore before Mr. Justice Justice Syed Mansoor Ali Shah.
– Estate / Property laws,
– Local & Special Laws
– Civil, Corporate & Commercial Laws,
– Constitutional & Administrative Law,
– Punjab Establishments Laws,
– Customs Laws,
– Intellectual Property Laws.
Honours & Association
– Executive Committee
– Anti-corruption Committee
– Jail Reforms Committee
– Human Rights Committee