H. E. Ms. Anjum Hameed
Advocate High Court
Ambassador at Large
License No: 101906
- Life Member, Lahore High Court Bar Association, Lahore.
- Life Member, Lahore Bar Association, Lahore.
- Punjab Bar Council Human Rights Committee
- International Legal Affairs Committee, LHBA
- Director Legal at Global Peace and Harmony-UK
- Ambassador at Large for OPF – Overseas Pakistan Solidarity
- Ambassador at Large for IVWF – Inner Voice Welfare Foundation
- Vice President for Legal Consultancy IRAWA – International Rights and Welfare Association
- Vice President for Legal Consultancy for IHRFW – International Human Rights Foundation World
Ms. Hameed is a high profile Human Rights Lawyer, Founder and Managing Partner of Anjum Hameed Law Firm. She has the honour to serve for 18 months in the Human Rights Cell of the august Supreme Court of Pakistan as a Volunteer and helped over 110,000 people to get justice.
Ms. Hameed has dealt with all sort of legal matters during her tenure under the patronage of Mian Saqib Nisar, former Chief Justice of Pakistan. She is a vibrant, passionate and dedicated Attorney, who speaks for the general public, raises their voice before competent forums of law. Anjum has a track record of success in many landmark cases inter alia Ayesha Ahad Malik vs. Hamza Shahbaz Sharif, Model Town Massacre case, Child Rape/Murder Kasur case (Zainab case), Private Medical Colleges case etc
Anjum Hameed is a good speaker and rich in experience and has better understanding of people due to her academic background in Psychology. She also knows when to twist the finger to get what is best for her client, she is polite but brave, and she is respectful and has great aptitude in business and dealing while meeting the opponent and has good communication skills while negotiating for her clients. Her efforts for making the society better and contributed in sustainable growth in the deserving segments of the society.