H. E. Ms. Anjum Hameed
Advocate High Court
Ambassador at Large
License No: 101906
- Life Member, Lahore High Court Bar Association, Lahore.
- Life Member, Lahore Bar Association, Lahore.
- Punjab Bar Council Human Rights Committee
- International Legal Affairs Committee, LHBA
- Director Legal at Global Peace and Harmony-UK
- Ambassador at Large for OPF – Overseas Pakistan Solidarity
- Ambassador at Large for IVWF – Inner Voice Welfare Foundation
- Vice President for Legal Consultancy IRAWA – International Rights and Welfare Association
- Vice President for Legal Consultancy for IHRFW – International Human Rights Foundation World
Ms. Anjum Hameed is a highly esteemed Human Rights Lawyer, and the Founder and Managing Partner of Anjum Hameed Law Firm. She served as a Volunteer in the Human Rights Cell of the prestigious Supreme Court of Pakistan for 18 months, and played an instrumental role in helping over 110,000 individuals attain justice.
During her tenure under the patronage of Mian Saqib Nisar, former Chief Justice of Pakistan, Ms. Hameed gained extensive experience in handling various legal matters, making her a seasoned Attorney. Her unwavering dedication to representing the general public and advocating on their behalf before competent law forums is what sets her apart. Ms. Hameed has a remarkable track record of success in many landmark cases, including Ayesha Ahad Malik vs. Hamza Shahbaz Sharif, Model Town Massacre case, Child Rape/Murder Kasur case (Zainab case), and Private Medical Colleges case, among others.
Ms. Hameed is a compelling speaker, and her academic background in Psychology has given her a deep understanding of people. She knows how to skillfully negotiate on behalf of her clients and when to assert herself to achieve the best outcome for them. Her polite yet courageous approach is both respectful and effective when dealing with opponents. Moreover, Ms. Hameed has excellent communication skills, which allows her to connect and negotiate with her clients effectively.
Ms. Hameed’s contributions to society have been significant. She has dedicated her efforts towards sustainable growth for deserving segments of society, making a significant impact on bettering society.