We offer a full spectrum of Corporate and Commercial Law services. These services include transactional and regulatory services.
Our team offers services in the following areas of law:
- International Contracts
- Banking Law
- Information Technology Law
- Competition Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Compliance and Corporate Governance
- Insurance Law
- Consumer Protection Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Corporate Law
- Notarial Practice
- Development Finance Law (local and international)
- Tax Law
- Estate Planning
Our services include the following:
- Advice and structuring of transactions such as share sales, sale of businesses and assets sales.
- Advice on appropriate forms of business enterprises for transactions.
- Mergers, acquisitions and takeovers.
- Advice on appropriate corporate structures.
- Advice on tax implications in relation to various forms of commercial transactions.
- Advice on regulatory aspects of transactions, including Competition Commission filings, listing requirements of the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, as well as requirements of the Financial Services Board.
- Due Diligence investigations and reports thereon.
- Drafting of all related contracts and other documentation such as Sale Agreements, Leases, Shareholder Agreements and other commercial contracts.