Our Employment Law department has through the years built a reputation for service excellence in all aspects of Employment Law, which include the following:
Our services include:
- Labour Court and Labour Appeal Court Litigation.
- Bargaining Council Litigation.
- Unfair Labour Practices.
- Drafting of Employment Contracts.
- Employment strategy consultancy.
- Relevant in-house training and labour-related presentations.
- Due diligence exercises.
- Conducting investigations on behalf of employers relating to various aspects of misconduct in the workplace, including fraud, nepotism and sexual harassment.
- Drafting of Recognition Agreements.
- Advice on labour implications of mergers and acquisitions.
- Advice on labour implications of corporatisation of state-owned enterprises and restructuring of businesses.
- Advice on retrenchments and rationalizations.
- Advice on the Employment Laws, Rules and standing orders and other employment-related legislation.
- Conducting disciplinary inquiries, chairing and initiating inquiries.
- Conducting negotiations with unions on behalf of clients.